Wednesday, January 16, 2008

No time like the present





This is my first blog ever! My cousin, Amanda, turned me on to this idea about a year or more ago. From afar I was able to "watch" her son Sam and newly 1 year old, Arlo, grow! Her family resided in Washington state and recently moved to Michigan. So, like my cousin, I wanted to create this space for Andy and I to share our lives and latest joy with our friends and family, whether near or far.

There is no time like the present! I am now 17 weeks pregnant with our first baby and we could not think of a better reason to start a blog. After visiting many blogs the past few years, I always thought it would be nice to share a moment and pictures of our newlywed life. Now, that it is about to change. And we are progressing quickly into our parenting years!

No comments: