Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wednesday, You will find us by the pool






The girls found a nice sand box near the large pool at our resort. It was so nice to relax and just enjoy ourselves. It was fun to hear a compliment from a couple about my preggo belly. Boy was I nervous being in a boy short biknini by the pool. I gained confidence after the nice compliment, but then was deflated when a lady told me that there was a risk of loosing amniotic fluid because of direct exposure to the sun. Well, I still have not found proof of this statement. But, it was nice of her to express her concern in a genuine and sincere manner...

The boys joined us a little later after they got spanked in basketball by a group of 14 year olds. There was a 3 on 3 tournament at the resort. Hey, I am atleast proud of Andy, Mark and Matt for actually playing!

No comments: