Thursday, April 17, 2008

30.5 weeks




I had a really long day today, and really I had a long week. On Monday I had a flat tire, after 5-6 hours of car trouble/tire changing/new tires, I finally arrived home after 7:30. Today was hectic with a lunch at an office with a speaker and then I had an exhibit at the local hospital! I am tired! While at the hospital, I checked to see if any new babies were in the nursery. There were two! Just born and so cute. Andy snapped a few photos of me when I arrived home tonight. These were taken on our deck. I think I look bigger in these pictures than I am. It is nice to hear compliments from nurses and physicians.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You look amazing for almost 31 weeks and where did the time go???

I see a little baby blanket coming your way..the baby may beat it to the world, but I'll try not to let that happen!

love you!
A